Tuesday, January 26, 2010

26.01.2010 22:48

i don't know what i thinking about
1 day 3 post to you
all wrote about you
many people said me crazy
broke up 1 years already
why i still like this
i don't know
and you
change my world
change my life
change my everything
and you peaceful to walk out my life
i know you dislike wei wei
but who called you always ignore me
he just accompeny me
and you
i know he is your brother
but you always said that brother can't chance own girlfriend
==
you still saw me was your girlfriend?
never sms me
never phone to me
all is i innitiative
i tired
i pain
i cry everyday
you know?
after broke up
i also still cry it
ya
because of you
luckily that i won't hurt myself
because i know
to you
this just a stupid,idiot action for me
tired tired and tired
i keep all the thing in my heart
but you take my thing ruthless to throw it put forth
last for the post that will writing about you
I HATE MY BIRTHDAY
BECAUSE OF YOU
AND
BECAUSE OF MYSELF


IF ONE DAY I GO INTO YOUR HEART ,
THEN I WILL CRIED IT
BECAUSE INSIDE ALL IS YOUR INDIFFERENT


EMO STILL EMO

No comments:

Post a Comment